Return Policy & Process
Autism Resource Center of South Florida has a 30-day return policy on most* items.
To process your returns:
- Call our Customer Service Department at 954-404-7899, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm ET to obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA number).
- Return unused merchandise in its original packaging and clearly mark the RGA number on the outside of the carton.
- Ship the package to Autism Resource Center of South Florida within 14 days of receiving the RGA number.
- If you receive a defective product or an order fulfillment error has been made, we will pay for the return shipping costs and no restocking fee will apply.
- For all other returns, we will credit the account of the original purchaser for returned items, minus a restocking fee of 25%. All returned merchandise must be in a resalable condition. The customer is responsible for properly packaging return shipment to Autism Resource Center of South Florida Credits will not be issued for items received in non-resalable condition. Freight charges are not credited. All credits must be redeemed within 180 days.
- An additional administrative charge of $10 will apply to any returns without a RGA number.
*For health and hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on oral and personal care items that have been opened. We cannot accept books, computer software, CDs and videos that have been removed from the original packaging.